It gave us many wonderful phones with some reasonable prices which made our journey more cheerful. Some of its famous Smart Phone is Redmi note 6-7 pro, K20, K30, and POCO, etc.
2. Samsung 2020 → Market Share – 20%
No, we cannot compare Samsung with any brand. It is a very unique and fully justified Smartphone brand in the world. Though in the Indian market it had a 20% share it launched some quality phone which fell proud in itself. If anyone asks the best phone of Samsung till the time then we gonna reckon Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. It is best for flagship lovers.
- It provides the best cameras.
- It came with the fold Screen technology.
- It has sold ✌16 Millions✌ of S10 sets after the early launch.
- Constant updates in UI has finally made it exceptional.
If you come a little down in the price range then Samsung has rocked there too with launching an amazing smartphone in a mid-range. They also offer value for money to the user. It has also led to the ‘Make In India’ initiative with the launch of the manufacturing plant in Noida.
Phones like the M30, M30s, M20, M10, A30, A50 which are selling well in the mid-range segment and in higher segment Note 10, Note 9 & S10 S10 plus have rocked in the Indian Market.
3. Realme 2020 → Market Share – 16%
No one can underestimate this brand, even Oppo too 😆😅. It was launched as a sub-brand of Oppo but now it has emerged as a big brand and proved that it has to know established in the market. It also launched some of the finest smartphones this year which really challenged the Redmi smartphones.
- It was first launched in India on amazon last year.
- In a single business year, it has succeeded a lot more than expected.
- It provides value for money and has shipped 10 million phones.
- It has also created a record of selling 5 Million phones in a month.
This fast-growing brand steeped first in the Indian market in last and now it is growing rapidly. The love and support of the Indians have led to the success of this brand. This year seemed challenging for Realme smartphone but the result was the opposite. The market where people only talk and live in big brands like Apple, Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo, etc Realme have created their own market, respect, community and reputation in the Indian market.
Some of its successful phones are Realme 5, Realme C2, Realme 5 Pro and the latest version Realme x and Realme X2. All the phones by this brand have succeeded and hope in the future it will perform better. If you also like Realme then please share what you feel.